Monday, November 26, 2012

Macy's and SantaLand

We thought we would brave the crowds and hit Macy's to visit Santa early this year. We got there before they opened (not what I had read, but I digress). But, we only ended up waiting about 40 minutes before we got to see the big guy. Andrew made sure both boys had their letters ready for Santa.

 Dear Santa-I would like a blow up orca and a race track and a wii. We will be at my grammy's and papas. Andrew. And, I want a few surprises.
Dear Santa, Ryan wants the ninja turtle castle and Ryan wants a ninja turtle motorcycle and Ryan wants a middle sized bike and a few surprises.
 Since we were early we got to check out the windows. Very cool this year.




 You literally walk through a winter wonderland to get to Santa. Very cool and soo many things to look at.






                                       Putting their letters in! Ryan was still excited at this point.


 And then we saw him. Not so excited about that. Lots of tears and crying until Daddy picked him up again.


Andrew was very sweet and filled Santa in for Ryan though.  Maybe next year I'll have one of all 3 and Ryan won't be the one screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment