Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Official

We are CRAZY!!

(Taken 4 weeks ago!)
We are super excited to be welcoming another baby come next February. I decided it was definitely time to post this as a stranger asked me today in the store if I was hiding a baby bump. Hah. There is very little hiding going on-already!
 I was already 10 1/2 weeks before I found out. I know, you are probably thinking the same thing Chris said, "You could have been on that show 'I didn't know I was pregnant!"  We weren't actively trying, so all my early symptoms were chalked up to something else.
After this particular Girls Night Out-a going away for Cady on June 13th, I felt super nauseous.  I called another friend and asked if she felt sick because I thought I had food poisoning and we had had tapas! For the next 4 weeks I felt sick quite often, but thought it was maybe my gastritis kicking back in. I had ZERO energy to work out. I thought all the walking and heat was really just getting to me. I had also put on a few pounds, but hey…don't we all. So anyway, after visiting this same friend, she commented that she thought I was pregnant, so the next day I took a test-and she was right!
         
                                      We are super excited and praying for a healthy baby! I have had a few little issues and we are hoping they resolve themselves soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment