Sunday, July 22, 2012

RD(H)'s Baby Shower

Rebecca's having a baby Benjamin!! 
I was (and am) SOO excited for my girlfriend Rebecca and her husband Adam when they called to tell me the GREAT news. She hasn't had the easiest of all pregnancies, but she is now 32+ weeks and in the final countdown! Under two months to go! I got together with her twin sister Sara to plan her summertime baby boy shower and we had a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet this sweet boy!

Tracy, Mom and I
Made the duck cupcakes again. SC heat must not mesh as well as MD heat-they were a bit runny

                                                        Cute decorations Sara did

                              Little bassinet diaper cake-I stepped out from the regular diaper cake I usually make
                                                             Sara, Rebecca and I
                                     Tracy trying the "poop" in the dirty diaper game!
I love throwing parties and showers. Whose party is next?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment