Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jones Beach, NY

We packed up and headed to the beach for the day! Our friend Jessica and Mary invited us along and we had such a fun time. One of the funniest comments Andrew made was on our way there, I was telling him what town we were in as we drove through. When we got to Long Island, I said, we are in Long Island. Andrew said, "hey, our couch is here!" I said ,you are absolutely right. How he remembered this, I have no idea. If you don't remember, our love seat wouldn't fit into the elevator and they put it in storage somewhere in LI.  This was the first time this year the boys got to see the ocean and I forgot how much they LOVE it. Andrew ran right in as soon as we dropped our stuff even though it was overcast and FREEZING.  

LOVE!!!



Ry was too sure at the beginning. It took him a good 15 minutes to remember he liked it.
It's 'told mom, tover me up' Ryan told me

                                   The boys digging with Mikey. I couldn't get a picture of Mikey alone-he was too busy enjoying himself!

                                      Little Quinn
Mom, not me. Ryan hates pictures lately and you have to lie to tell him you aren't getting one of him.



 Mary and Quinn-

 Little Katie-
 Jess and the kids digging a hole that Andrew was 'directing,' since no one could get in it until he said so. Of course I didn't get any pictures of Jess and her two or me with the boys-next time maybe!!
 We had so much fun and can't wait to head back. It is only about an hour away so we will definitely make the trip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment