Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hershey Park

As Tracy and Brian were heading out we planned a day trip to Hershey Park for a day o' fun. Dottie drove up to meet me with the boys and it turned out to be a lifesaver.  Andrew enjoyed most the rides he did, although he was a bit too small for a lot of them.  Ryan was perfectly fine sitting with Dottie in the shade most of the time since it was a 100 degree day. 



 That is me and Briana. I got suckered in to riding a few coasters with her since Brian wouldn't and I had to give Tracy a break. I forgot how scary roller coasters can be! Glad Chris likes them!


 After these two pictures, Andrew told me if since I really like taking pictures I should become a photographer when I grow up.





 Ella could have spent all day with the characters



The kids did great overall. No complaining of the heat or walking. We'll see if Disney is in our future or not?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment