I can NOT believe my big boy is finished with preschool. It really seems surreal and with the amount of tears I shed when he got his "certificate," I can only imagine the coming years!
The weekend before his last day the school held a picnic in Central Park with all the families. They had a bubble man, super soccer stars and games. We had a fun time and got to meet a few more parents. I think they should hold one of these at the beginning of the year too!
The bubble man!
The boys were actually pretty good at this
Playing soccer with friend Winslow
Busy with cones while Andrew played soccer
Singing the days of the week and months of the year in spanish at school. I asked Andrew if he could teach them all to me and he said, "I don't really know them."
Proud of that trophy and bubbles!!
Teacher Maria (maybe his favorite-he was mad one day that he was finished with school because he couldn't see Ms. Maria)
Teacher Carrie
Teacher Joann
Next stop-KINDERGARTEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment