The parties were so much fun. The pirate party was supposed to be held at John Jay playground, but the weather didn't cooperate. I called our "community room," but it was $250 to rent with a $500 deposit. And it is EMPTY!! So, I passed and decided we could just do it here. There were 14 kids including babies/siblings and 10 adults. It was nice and cozy.
Thanks to Cady and Katie for helping with the cupcakes! And Mary for helping before the indoor party!
Presents at the end of the bed first thing in the morning
Daddy made m&m pancakes for special birthday breakfast
Lilly with her three swords
Chris is under this pile of craziness! He had all the kids chasing him SCREAMING around the apartment
Stroller parking-this is the way we do it
Happy Pirate Party!!
Then, we were heading home to Baltimore for a benefit, a wedding, and an ANGRY birds party!
I somehow got the thought in my head that I wanted to make an angry birds pinata. Here was my attempt-
I ended up doing 5 layers…which may have been too many...Ryan had to help paint while Andrew was at school
Filling the bird with candy
The final bird!
It took quite a while and some tearing, but the kids finally got the candy!
Every kid took nice, hard whacks, but nothing was taking this bad boy down.
Angry Bird Cupcakes
Daddy's shirt
I think we will need a few weeks to recover! Happppppppy Birthday Parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment