Chris is off ALLLLLL week! We had thought about driving north, but decided to do a "staycation" instead. There are soooo many things to do in the city, so we thought we would try some of them out for the week. Day one was to head to midtown to go up to the top of Rockefeller Center and enjoy the views from the "Top of the Rock".
The magnitude of Central Park!! Our apartment is over to the right of the lake/reservoir. Way over.
It was a bit windy that day!
This was a really cool room where the lights followed you around. If you went fast enough, the whole room lit up.
Lady Liberty is over in the right middle-she looks tiny!
This picture doesn't do this elevator top justice. It changes colors as you take the 43 second trip up to the 67th floor. Really neat.
Then, as we were walking out of the building, the were filming 30 Rock! Finally, some celebrities I know! I couldn't get a good shot of Tina Fey, but here are some of James Marsden. I was about 3 people deep in the crowd, so I was just holding my camera up and clicking.
The bunny from Easter at Rockefeller Center.
We made a quick stop in FAO because Chris hadn't been yet. It was a mad house though because of Spring Break.
On to Adventure #2!!
No comments:
Post a Comment