Friday, April 13, 2012

Children's Museum of the Arts

We had heard from some friends to go visit the Children's Museum of the Arts down in Soho. Besides the fact that it took 30+ minutes to get there, we had a lot of fun. We made it there for the wee arts program in the morning and the kids got to go art crazy.  Andrew may have been a bit too old compared to the other kids in the class, but they still got to play with and manipulate a ton of different types of art. After the class we got to play in the ball pit-which the boys loved (and I think I can recreate at home with my class stability balls)!  We walked around the museum for a few minutes but left because we were ready for lunch. I would love to take Andrew back or wait another year or so and take them both again. There was soo much more to do and explore that little hands are quite ready for yet. 















No comments:

Post a Comment