Saturday, April 14, 2012

NY Botanical Gardens

Ahhhh…this could be one of my favorite places in all of New York. We headed up to the Bronx for the Orchid Show at the NY Botanical Gardens.  It was AMAZING.  I told Chris if we ever renew our vows (it will be 10 years this summer!?!?!?!?) that I would carry cascading orchids. So beautiful.  After the orchid show we went into the childrens area and got to run around and make terrariums. We had a picnic lunch before we walked around some more and headed home. I could go here everyday and sit and read (in my dreams of course:)





                     Andrew has tried to draw this Pineapple flower a few times now.





 As we headed into the children's garden, someone got a little mad and had to sit down and give his pouty face.



                                                  Making Terrariums





                 A few little boys I know got a little worn out
 I would like to call up Maxalea and tell them this is what I want my yard to look like when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment