Monday, March 19, 2012

The writing machine

Some days all Andrew wants to do is write. This was one of those days. He usually asks us how to spell things, but for this one paper today, he did it all on his own.
In case you were wondering, it says, Little Munchkin (drawing of a dum dum), Mustache dumdum. We aren't sure where the mustache idea came from, but…
These are some of the others from the day. Ryan loves to say HohOHo, that is why you will see it so often.



 This was my special one. He asked me how to spell because, then he asked what I loved. I told him, reading, exercising, and taking a nap, but then he never asked me how to spell them. Then he brought this to me. Its a picture of a bed, treadmill and book.
I love this creativity. I hope his love of reading and writing never ends! I can't wait to see what Kindergarten will bring! I love my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment