Ryan has been rocking the 430-530AM wake up time now for over a month. Lately, this scene equals one stubborn two year old who won't sit in the stroller or walk. Not sitting wasn't so bad, assuming I had lots of time to just let him walk. But not walking, well, that isn't going so well. So this is the scene we get after the screaming makes me crazy and I take him out of the stroller. He just stands there, until eventually he runs in the other direction. I am so getting pay back for how I acted as a child. After this particular picture, I ended up carrying him 11 blocks to gymnastics, while helping Andrew push the stroller. I thought I was going to die.
And then this is the scene around 9am, when he is beyond exhausted.
It's a good thing he is so stinkin' cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment