Sunday, November 13, 2011

SeaWorld and Heading Home

On our last day in California we decided to take the kids to Sea World. It was fun, but not as good as Legoland in our opinion. Andrew was that stinkin' 1 inch too short for almost all the rides, and there was a lot of walking around. Ryan skipped his nap again, which just doesn't work well for him. The shows were really amazing though, and at least I had fun looking at the animals!




                       Pet's Rule Show-there is a pig btwn the fire hydrants-

                                     Jumping dog with jump rope
                                 Kangaroo-
                                  Penguins-


                                        Beluga

                           Walrus-


         SHAMU!!








                                Sea lions-



                                  Cotton Candy finally made our day better-




                   I had to put this in. Andrew wanted to take some pictures, so I said, sure. He couldn't push the button for some reason and it took FOREVER. Afterwards, I viewed it and showed it to him. He very nonchalantly said, "You weren't in it."

                          Dolphin show with lots of flying trapezes, etc..


                                    Big sea turtle-

                          ALLLLLLL finished!

Andrew enjoyed watching movies on the big hotel bed. We had an early flight the next day, and luckily, Ryan slept for some of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment