Sunday, November 13, 2011

My, how big you think you are….

After we returned, I obviously needed to go to the store. Chris took the boys to the playground and then to get bagels. When they were leaving the bagel store, Andrew high tailed it out and started heading home. Chris said it took him about 30 seconds and the help of a stranger to find him. He had made it to the end of the block and was waiting on Chris. Talk about scary!!
Later that afternoon I took Chris downstairs to show him how to do the laundry. Ryan was asleep and Andrew was watching a show. We asked him if he wanted to go down or finish his show. He said, finish his show. So, Chris and I carried the laundry to the elevator, down to the cellar and started the laundry.  About two minutes later, Andrew showed up!! So, he did all that…ALONE!!
OH my!!

No comments:

Post a Comment