Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eight is enough?

We had our good friends the Kelly's visit this weekend and had a total of 8 people in the apartment. I think we were all a little nervous but it went great! The kids had a great time playing and sleeping together and most the kids actually slept through the others waking up.
Friday Melody and I took Andrew and Kendall to the Radio City Christmas Music Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes.  I thought it was a great show and I think the kids liked it, I just think we may not have had enough food.




Kendall's first time in a cab!

Checking out the ice skaters in Rockefeller Center

On Saturday we just took the kids to Central Park and to the Natural History Museum before naps/meltdowns occurred!

                              Jumping in the leaves!




                                     The new Space exhibit-







  We then got two sitters to come watch the boys so the adults could go out. We went to Casa Mono, a Mario Batali restaurant in Gramercy Park. It was spanish small plates, so it was quite interesting.


This is how much fun the boys had-this was around 9pm (the only reservation we could get was 530)

                                      The kids zonked out together

Helping deflate  the air mattress-

Overall, I think everyone had a great time and we can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment