Hold the phones (or ipads...) J-Man is 5!!
On his big day we were busy with everyone in town and Ryan's flag football game, but we did make it out for pizza and ice cream!
The next day a handful of friends came over and Fangs, Frogs and More brought some reptiles for the kids to hold and touch.
Julian had no fear and was all for it.
At 5 Julian
~ is all about sports, mainly soccer
~would live on the ipad like his brothers if he could
~ can sing his ABC's backwards
~weighs in at 41lbs and is 42" tall
~ has a crazy memory (can direct anyone to and from our regular spots on/off the beltway)
and says some of the best things such as
"Did God get married?"
"My mommy is the smartest in my neighborhood"
"Mom, this is the first song ever" Me-hmm..it is? J-"yes, Jesus sung it because it says 'big, big world' (7 years by Lukas Graham...)
"Mom, put your milk bottles away (after feeding Marion)
"I hope there is a splinter outside this winter (blizzard)"
"My thumb toe is hurt" or my legpits itch
"Its okay Marion, I drank out of those when I was a baby"
"Mom, you are driving on the elbow!"
"when asking to exit the table-can I be honest mom?"
~LOVES preschool and his friends there (friends anywhere actually)
~Can turn on the waterworks to get what he wants
~Can be the HANGRIEST 5 year old I have ever had...oye...
~still loves to snuggle
~loves animals
Happy WHOLE handful JulieBean! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment