Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Happenings

7 months already?!? 


Pajama day and one of the many outfits my man dresses himself with. I would have NEVER let Andrew wear shorts on a balmy 37 degree day when he was 5, but I just don't argue anymore about clothes. If they are cold, they will know to wear pants the next day:)


 No one fessed up to this one...
                                                           Ice/Snow Day Movie...



                                                             Olympics at gymnastics



 Mom and Dad both flew up for Marion's baby dedication

Chit chatting with Marion before she got out of bed

 Braces before an appliance in a few months! He looks so grown up!

 Girlfriend loves some bath time
                                                         HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Just don't take a picture of Julian.




                                                            I love my brothers...










So we tried to just let the "cut" part grow out...and I should have let someone just trim it up...but we buzzed it!!

First of many chipotle meals
Date night! Steve Martin and Martin Short

A semi-warm February night with some neighbors..my favorite:)



Double Date night to the Pendry Hotel Restaurant...crossed off our bucket list-
Ryans last flag football game with this age group!


This donut was gone in less than 45 seconds

Puppy Dog Holly for the week in our possession





No comments:

Post a Comment