We are expecting another little Semesky-due July 8th, 2017!
We tried to have the boys guess by giving them these shirts...it didn't work. We gave them the sonogram picture and Andrew picked up on it pretty quickly after that-and they all want a BOY! Actually, Andrew says he wants a girl, but he thinks it will be a boy!
The baby would NOT cooperate during our anatomy scan (not that we wanted to find out!) so I got to go back a few weeks later for another. Everything looks great so far!
1-The first person commented (at the gym-a woman), at 14 weeks-you are expecting! Congrats!
2-A man, around 19/20 weeks-my wife didn't show until the end either...not there yet buddy..
3-Deli counter man told me a girl, and thought I was due in May:)
4-Another lady at the gym that is not fluent in English told me a girl (and I think it was because I wasn't "bonita" any longer...)
5-"are you going to be able to work out your entire pregnancy? You are pretty big for only 20 weeks"
6-3 people have asked if I was sure there weren't twins in there...
7-Congratulations...I guess ( a male neighbor)
8-A woman that works at the childcare in the gym said, so, I remember you and your husband saying you may want another (I was prob about 16 weeks), and I said, oh, I am pregnant-she said-We knew it, we just couldn't ask...
I'll continue my crazy list as I get the crazy comments!!
No comments:
Post a Comment