Saturday, July 23, 2016

Family visits and O's game celebration

My mom flew in, then my dad came in (missed you Sherri!), then my sister, brother-in-law, two nieces and nephew all came! We had a full, fun house for a few days!
 It was such a short visit we only crammed in the pool and Rockin' Jump







 Crabs for dinner-you'll never find me picking...at least while I have young children. Wait a minute...maybe I SHOULD learn NOW!!

 Happy early Birthday to Ella Bella!
















 The adults then headed down to the Orioles game to celebrate Chris making partner. It was SUCH a fun night!








 Thats the Miz...from Road Rules in case any of you remember him. He threw out the first pitch before the game but spent the entire time on his phone!

 Thanks to all the friends and family who could make it-we love you all!









                                         Chris-we are all so proud of you! You worked hard to get where you are in your career and I know it will only get more exciting as you progress!

The scene when we came home...


No comments:

Post a Comment