Thursday, July 30, 2015

July phone pics

I will try to catch up-summer has been sooo crazy busy.  Andrew has now lapped me in the Harry Potter series. Lapped me! It has been so busy that I haven't read much at all. Chris has mentioned that I could stop blogging, but I love to be able to print the books year after year, and its a little outlet for me when I can find the time.

Julian and Ryan's first O's game at Camden Yards, and our first of the year! 




Fun at our friend Norah's pool

This handsome little gymnast, who is actually quitting soon. It makes me sad, but he can't be in control during the class, and he says he isn't enjoying it.

                             Hiking at Gunpowder Falls





                        Mad skills to Chris crossing the rocks with Julian in that backpack!
This is Chris's child...falling asleep looking at a house brochure




Cute little ball players in the front yard....



until this busted lip happened...
Outer Space Creations at the Science Center. Ryan told one man that Pluto was about as far away as South Carolina

                                                      Just a little pool shopping
Julian is a serious beader...until he is finished...and then they are ALL over the floor
That is a book in Andrew's hand as we headed to the park to scooter

                                                    4-H Fair fun in the corn box



 If you are around us enough, you would know whose plate is in the middle....
                                                   Hammock silliness







 Chris's friend was in town from Scotland so we go together with some other high school friends.





                                                   Everything is a jungle gym
                                       A day with the pool to ourselves for about 30 minutes
You know you are tired when...

                            Another Orioles game and on our way we saw a double rainbow

                                                           Some Sky zone fun


This is too funny not to share. Julian has asked me to go in this hurricane blower every time because Ryan LOVES it. I knew he wouldn't like it, and there is no way to stop  it. He may be scarred for life.
And Julian getting down. He loves to dance






No comments:

Post a Comment