Monday, March 16, 2015

Shenanigans

Julian had an auction at school and he found his favorite buddy Max. He talks about him non stop, but doesn't really play with him. Its quite comical. 

                                                               The beauty of ICE!
                                   Just a few deer-
                                               Julian and our "tat-abee"
                                                    Hambone Selfies in Momma's hat


                                           Swim rings as headbands
                                 Rebounders Open gym fundraiser. It was a MAD house, but Andrew won the kids plank competition at over a 5 minute hold, and with perfect form! (Ryan thinks he did too..but he fell a few times). I won the adult at 4.15 or so...it was my longest hold by far!



                                          Kids pull up competition. Chris rocked out 21 I think!?

 It was 55 degrees!! It only lasted a day, but I'll take it!
 So we had to get ice cream....
 New books! New books! He has to read as we walked out of the library!
                                                             My littlest shopping buddy-
                           So excited to be front facing and have Teddy buckled in beside him

1 comment:

  1. Wow- congrats on winning the plank competition. Impressive!!

    ReplyDelete