I got to go along with Dottie and some friends to the city to see the play Beautiful. I also got to go see my friend Mary and her new addition and have lunch with another friend Emily ! It was weird that I had not been back in 8 months and it still seemed a bit like home.
I did forget that I should have taken my tennis shoes when I decided to walk up to see Mary. I had on boots, and probably only walked 3-4 miles, but my hips hurt like no other for two days after.
Sweet little Arden! I didn't manage to get Quinn in any pics, and I just realized I look utterly exhausted in this picture. Since it isn't my baby, I shouldn't!
How great does Mary look for having a one month old! Geez, I never looked like that!
The play was AMAZING, as every one I have ever seen is. Can't wait to go back up in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment