Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Birthday #5 Ryan!!

Wow...it has been a whirlwind five years for this crazy boy! First 18 months in Baltimore, next three years in NYC, and now back to Baltimore for the last 6 months!
I remember at Ryan's baby dedication I read our letter to him and through tears said, I really wasn't sure when pregnant with him how I could ever love a 2nd/3rd child the same amount as our first. But then I held him, and I knew your heart just grows exponentially. 
Ryan has always been our "middle child." From the time he was 10  months old we knew we couldn't be finished having babies because he did not carry a single trait for a youngest child. He is stubborn, rebellious, (usually) adapts to any situation, and is adamant about fairness (if it involves him). He loves to play solo, but LOVES to be played with. He is ALL about super heroes, hot wheels, playing games,  and gymnastics. He is wise beyond his years and has a sharp mind. 

We had a snow day on Ryan's birthday and school was cancelled (he was super excited because for some unknown reason, he dislikes his one school VERY much). The boys played outside for a bit and then a friend came over before we headed out for pizza and ice cream.


                                 At 5 years Ryan is tipping the scales at 38 pounds and about 42 inches.













 Then we had a superhero party with just a few buddies. Everyone could dress up but only Ryan and Max decided to-




 Getting the Avengers with silly string!
 Traversing through the mazes...









                              With his brothers and best buddy Wyatt


Ryan-you are one in a million. You give us a major run for our money We still think you can be Jekyll and Hide at times, but we love you to the moon and back anyway:)

2 comments: