Saturday, December 27, 2014

SURPRISE!! Happy Birthday Tracy!

We headed down to SC on the 26th to visit and celebrate my sister's big 4-0.
The day started pretty regularly, Brian gave Tracy a new purse and we went for a nice morning run.


 Then we went and got some pedicures after I had "gone to the store for 2 hours" while I was trying to set up a little.
She thought we were celebrating at home, so I had to lure her out of the house because "I forgot ice cream and I needed her to pick a flavor." At the store I "realized I must have lost my CU ring while we were running" and needed to go back to look for it. Success! She was surprised until she spotted all the cars! Here is a little snippet of pictures!










                  Kids were welcome, so we brought a few crafts down to try to keep them occupied for a   little while




                                    Cousin Brianna making a full body out of the Tracy head
 Soo many thanks to this gal, one of my long time BFFFFF (as Andrew is now saying), Rebecca for setting up the ENTIRE party room!! Love you!






















I hope you had a fabulous time Tracy and will always remember your 40th!! We are so glad we could be a part of it! Love and hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment