KPMG had a family outing day to the Bronx Zoo, which happened to be perfect timing for our last trip before we move! They have a new, short dinosaur exhibit that the boys enjoyed before digging for bones.
During lunch they had some face painters for the kids. Somehow the boys ended up with the same face!
I didn't get to see the baby gorilla because Julian was asleep in the stroller, but Chris got this cute picture of the baby nursing while momma naps. Seems all too familiar.
The last thing we saw before we left was the tiger. We had PERFECT timing and got to see them do a training demonstration with this lady, Alexis. It was AMAZING, and the tiger was only about 10 feet away.
Ice Cream as the rain starts! This is one of the best zoos I have been too-although I know there are some better, we really enjoyed it!


No comments:
Post a Comment