Chris took the boys back to Maryland so I could enjoy a girls weekend with Tracy and Melody. Looks like they got a little too pampered while away too...
We had a busy few days. We started the weekend off with a yummy food tour in Greenwich Village. There were also some of the best cupcakes I have had while in the city from Molly's cupcakes.
And even though we had eaten PLENTY, we had to stop at Doughnut Plant as we walked by...
We then went to Magnet Theater for an Improv show-which was hilarious! My friends Mary and Kathy joined in for the show and we went to a cozy wine bar afterwards.
Saturday we went to brunch, started to rain, got mani/pedis, rained some more, went to Bar American for a delicious dinner and then saw Jersey Boys. It was a great show. Those actors have so much talent!
And had to get dessert at midnight afterwards!
I don't know why I haven't done more girls weekends, but since Chris will be working in the city again in a few years I am going to start blocking some weekends off now! Thanks for coming girls! I had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment