Sunday, June 2, 2013

World's Science Fair, Peanut Butter & Co., & playing around


Andrew's class is down to the last few Fridays of playground fun. It has really been fun getting to tag along most weeks and see the interaction between all the kids.






 This is a family tree that Andrew made. I don't think I have thoroughly explained the tree yet.
Julian and his little friend Mackenzie

 We headed down to Washington Square Park for the World's Science Fair. We didn't stop at all the booths, but did get to see a Science show that was really fun for the kids and see Kareem Abdul-Jabar!
This was Ryan passed out for awhile when we first arrived. Just enjoying the music with Chris while Andrew and I played with Julian.




 We headed over to a Mario Batali restaurant, Otto for lunch.  It was very kid friendly, if your kids have very upscale taste. Ours do not. They were not super keen with the food, but had fun with the wikisticks!

 But then, we headed over to a place on my list, Peanut Butter & Co.  We got some of the richest, most delicious, peanut-buttery sundaes I have ever had. No complaints there!

 "Mom, you getting my one eye open?"



 Then on our walk back saw Kareem! Super nice fellow, and VEERRRRRRRRY tall.

 I always love this man and his sand art. Watching him do it is so cool.
 One of Andrew's notes for my record book. Can I pull this out when he is rolling his eyes at me at 16?

 Julian is busy helping Chris work
                                                          Andrew the doorman!

No comments:

Post a Comment