Taking a bite... is a place where we are trying to chronicle our adventures in parenting and our daily life, all while trying to keep our sanity and teach our boys the important things in life.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Stomach Sleeper
As soon as Julian learned to roll he became a tummy sleeper. I think it easier for him to find his thumb that way:)
Forts will NEVER get old. Watching TV while under cover.
Somebody is starting to sit up on his own. Kind of.
Playing with our friends Felix and Jasper. I am pretty sure my boys would live at their house if I would let them.
Ryan has been working on his letters a lot lately. I did that center H, but they looking pretty good! He (finally!!) started speech this week, so hopefully we can fix all his articulation errors soon! Look at those fat little hands-I love them! I also told Chris, I remember reading that as parents we are so focused on the "firsts" that happen with our children that we don't notice the "lasts." Tonight the kids were playing in the tub as the water went down and both boys came out with their towels on all by themselves. Ryan didn't want me to wrap him like a burrito. When did they get so big?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment