Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's finally Spring!!

We finally got some warmer weather here in the city. We couldn't wait to get out and enjoy the park in all its glory. We made a little pit stop by the Conservatory Water and watched the boats before heading to one of our favorite playgrounds. 


 I know I post a lot of picture of Ryan sleeping in weird places and positions, but this may take the cake.


I got out for my first run post Julian. I didn't make it too far-I think about 2 miles total, but I was out!

Lots of this equals this-
Look how LONG he is!!

This is apparently how we are potty training in the city. He is on a tiny travel potty. We are now 5 days without an accident!! Pull-ups still at night and quiet time (JUST IN CASE there is a nap:)



Since we have lived in the city I am pretty sure we have only had dinner with friends about 10 times. It seems so WEIRD! Back home I think we got together almost every weekend with someone to let the kids play and have some adult conversation while the kids ran (outside, downstairs, etc..) Obviously we have different circumstances but I REALLy miss it. We try to still do it occasionally and the excuse this time were the new baby meetings!


Julian, Andrew, Quinn and Ryan


And sweet little Mackenzie

Julian is 10 days younger. He has a serious Semesky head-look at the size of that thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment