Friday, December 23, 2011

Fun with Friends

Before Christmas, we got to play with our friend Jacob in NYC, and then meet up with some friends in Baltimore. It is just amazing how big all our little friends get when we don't see them every few weeks.  There were a few friends we haven't seen since we left so it was such a treat to get to get together.



                                       Superheros to the rescue! Noah and Madeline
                                                   Joey
                                                           Baby Katy who really isn't a baby anymore!
                                                                Wyatt
                                                          Connor
                                                      Joey, Ryan and Patrick.  Thanks Meg for hosting!
                                 Visiting the retirement home to sing and hand out treats
                                          Kendall and Santa. Andrew asked after we left if that was a real Santa or not.  A kid at the playground in NY before we left told him Santa didn't exist. I think he has already forgotten about it, or at least for this year he did!
                                                     Christmas with the Kelly's


I also tried to suck in every bit of green grass and large spaces I could! We miss everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment