Sunday, September 25, 2011

I apologize...

to every single person on either flight that I was just on with my children.  Mainly my lovely Ryan.  He just DID NOT want to fly, or sit, or nap, or listen, or well, really anything. Those were a few roughhhhh flights. Andrew was really good (thank goodness for that Ipad) and Ryan cracked me up a few times. The flight attendant came over the loud speaker once and Ryan said, "whowastat?" At least they looked cute:)


 We only had two and a half days to visit in Michigan. We got to see my grandparents and my Aunt Gayle. I did a horrible job with pictures for those days, but did get some at the party…or as my sweet niece Ella says.."the paaaty." The kids had a great time playing together.  The party was a success and it was great to see my grandparents.














I am now on my own for the next two weeks while Chris is enjoying sunny CA. Pray for strength! Hopefully I'll get the boys out to do something new and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dad's side of the family looks like. Ryan is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete