Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brooklyn Bridge attempt


We had a busy week last week. I have a LONG list of things I want to do over the next few years so we are attempting to do them. The boys and I stumbled upon a Mister Softee truck so we had to stop and get one. Of course Andrew wanted Spiderman instead of soft serve, and well..Ryan doesn't get a choice yet!


The next day we hit the Turtle Pond at the foot of the Belvedere Castle. It was realllly chilly that day so I think all the turtles were hiding, but the boys had fun.







We took the train down to try and walk the Brooklyn Bridge. It was not what the boys had in mind that day, so it was a little difficult. We got some decent pictures, but we will be trying this again next summer!






This was the trip in a nutshell!

Some friends for Baltimore were up for a few days and stopped by for a quick visit! Great to see you Jorie and Jason.


We also got to have a quick playdate with some KPMG friends. Ryan couldn't wait to sit and read with Lilly (5), and Andrew as always, loves baby Peter. Adela didn't make it into any pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment