Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back in Bmore

Well…a few weeks have passed and we were in Baltimore for most of it. Ryan was busy planning our trip before we left.





Before we left we had a fun month. We got to go to the carousel in Central Park and Andrew loved it. Ryan wasn't soo sure. 


After some pony rides and sweaty park time we had to come home to some mummy bath wraps.

Cousins Matt and Julie came to visit for a few days and their timing was perfect. I had entered and won a trip to Liberty Island for dinner and a walk around the Statue of Liberty.











Andrew took this-








Ryan had to show Matt how to dance, and we had to take them to our favorite ice cream place-16 Handles

We made our way back to Baltimore after cousin Sam's show that weekend and plopped down for our two week stay. Chris had some traveling to do, so the boys and I bounced around to everyones house to play. Andrew and Kendall got to do their first sleepover, and even managed to sleep in the same bunk all night. We got to visit with so many good friends and had a great time. We got to visit The Herr's Potato Chip Factory and Longwood Gardens in PA.









 Ryan finally got turned around and can enjoy a "normal" view!
 Chris and I also celebrated our anniversary, two birthday parties for his dad's 60th (Andrew helped make a cake), and my 30th birthday. We went to some wonderful restaurants, The Antrim 1844, and Cirque de Soleil.
We also got to experience an earthquake. Ryan was asleep, but Andrew and I were downstairs when it started and after a few seconds I said, "I think this is an earthquake!" Andrew looked outside and said, "I don't think its the wind!" Priceless.



Andrew wanted to eat Papa's head soo bad off the cakes, so the next night I let him-

Andrew holding Baby Tyler


Ryans FAVORITE past time


Playing with Noah
 Ryan got his first head injury when he got up close and personal with Grammy and Papa's glass table. Luckily it looked this good the next morning.

We had a delicious birthday dinner at M&J's, and got to return to NYC after dinner and Hurricane Irene had passed. 




The boys are back to their "normal" routine and we have now encountered another fun pleasure of living in an apartment. They are working (turning 2 apartments into 1) RIGHT above us. The boys were better today, but scared poopless yesterday of the drilling and hammering. Ryan kept running around holding his head like they were about to come through the ceiling, because that is basically what it sounded like. Hopefully (fingers crossed) it won't take too long.
And this depicts our nights…love my boys…

1 comment: