2. Must stop baking. No one to share it with=consumption of too many cookies in too few days.
3. I do approximately 50 pounds of clothes per week. Bet you never weighed your laundry before did you? I shouldn't say "I" because it is really "Steve's laundry"
4. Checking off things on our to do list-including peeing on a tree in Central Park. Hey-at least it wasn't me!
5.All this playing equals a 2 hour nap from a tired 4 year old, but nothing from an 18 month old.
We had some overnight visitors this weekend. Grammy and Papa came up for the day and we and walked the HighLine. Andrew (and Ryan) also rode the train for the first time and he was VERY excited. We also walked for awhile around the Reservoir in Central Park.
| Ryan would ride this zipline for hours if we would let him |
| This isn't a great picture, but this is the view from our apartment window. |
No comments:
Post a Comment