Friday, November 30, 2018

November in a nutshell

Since I struggle to keep up with my blog post, I obviously can't do the typical monthly post anymore:) 16 months is a sweet spot though. Girlfriend can throw down beast mode if she needs to:)





 Julian wrote his teacher on a thankful leaf-Mrs. Bollinger:)






 American Education Week where I got to peak in each boy's room for a little bit!






 Monkey see monkey do
 Dad came to visit just in time for his birthday!


 And it snowed! Welcome to Baltimore!









 Turkey sticks and the YMCA Turkey Trot


 Happy Thanksgiving!




 The no shirt club
 Chris had his 20 YEAR High School Reunion...and everyone looked so old! Crazy that mine is 2019!



 Sometimes, this is what taking a picture with 4 kids looks like...she was SOOO mad...







Just reading the paper with a headband on to keep her ears warms and her baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment