This is how successful some workouts from home are...
Date night to the Charleston!
Finally catching up with my friend CJ from California-I hadn't seen her in 6 years!!
Dabbing 3rd graders!
Someone loved this baby doll at her friend Winnie's birthday party
This girl will find ANY food she can open, and open it.
And you basically have to share anything with herIt was a playground picnic lunch
Birthday parties galore...
This is always my favorite. On any given day there are 5-10 kids playing in the backyard. They would MUCH rather be on ipads playing something while laying beside each other in the basement, but I push it off AS MUCH as I can.
Sara's bridal shower
Pat's bachelor party in Deep Creek.
Andrew got an amazing trip to Boston with Grammy and Papa for three days to celebrate the start of middle school! It looked like a great time!
Meeting some new Kindergarten friends before school started
She is IN.MY.LAP if I am on the floor. And holding a phone/remote/something with buttons.
Climbzone with some friends
A SUPER quick 24 hour trip (6 on the train!) to NYC for our anniversary. But a nice dinner out (and I slept on the train!) Thanks to Grammy and Papa for watching ALL those babies.
A trip to Hershey Park!
I hope the enjoyment of this pole doesn't last into adulthood
We had wanted to take Andrew to do something for 5th grade graduation. After an entire summer we made a quick trip to iFly-indoor skydiving! It was much harder than I thought but so much fun! We will go back and take Ryan and Julian!
A battle against one of his best buddies. Ryan's team lost, both times..but worked hard!
Happy Birthday Papa!
I spent my birthday at Monster mini-golf, laser tag, the pool and dinner out.
Three of the cutest boys I know!






No comments:
Post a Comment