Sunday, July 15, 2018

Kalahari and Findlay OH trip

We had a delayed Christmas gift to head to Kalahari Water Park and between the flu and life...it got postponed to right before the reunion. On a positive note, we ended up being able to use the outdoor water park. The kids (and most adults) had a great time!














We got to quickly stop and see my grandma in Monroe, MI
 My grandma says this is my dads old seat. My dad isn't sure. Either way, it was OLD.


 Andrew and Ryan were the in the lead for the kids in the 5k!


 Julian said he wanted to run, but changed his mind about .1 miles into the race...it was a LONG race for Chris who stayed with him. He then was really mad and didn't want anyone to even look at him! Maybe when he is 9 next reunion (and CRAZY to think the other two will be 12 and 15!!! OMG!)
 Andrew and Chris headed to Cedar Point with the cousins/family while Sara and I held down the fort with the other three kiddos...and I am proud to say no one fell in the lake while we fished.









 I thought Ryan being up front would help..I think it made it much harder on Sara trying to dodge him!



 I told Sara she could easily swing 3 kids...I think she may have played extra games in the conference room that night to unwind:)
 The entire bowling alley was rented out for the Rooneys!




 Ice Cream social held by Grandma





 Nobody was tired...

 This was our non school bus sighting...
What a great trip! Tons of good memories and so fun to get to see all the Urbanski cousins plus others!



No comments:

Post a Comment