Monday, September 4, 2017

End of Summer Shenanigans and 2 Months!

Painting pottery again this summer. Julian joined us and lasted about 10 minutes:)



 Loving our new chair hammock!

 Nothing like mini-golf to celebrate your 36th birthday!


 The fun of the Maryland State Fair!










Ryan got a special night out with Daddy to the O's game (and club level seats!) He was SOOO excited!











 On our summer bucket list was to tube again and Andrew asked me EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Finally we were able to ask Grammy to watch Marion and down the coooooold river we went!



 This girlfriend HATES tummy time...and I mean HATES


 Andrew wanted to play tackle football BAD. Chris and I didn't really want him playing quite yet, but he persisted. Starting in July he started 3x/week 2hour conditioning practices. I think he only missed while we were on vacation. Four games in though, he decided it really wasn't for him. The division we were in was done by age and not weight, and some of the kids were almost as big as Chris! I was completely okay with him stopping (just not our usual family rules about finishing what you start...) I got a few pictures at least!



 Labor Day fun at the pool...and it was FREEZING!





No comments:

Post a Comment