What a whirlwind month. I would say the hardest thing so far is the mom guilt of not spending enough time with the big boys. They have had A LOT of screen time, and have been playing together pretty well. The hardest thing for me (with a newborn at least) is the lack of daytime napping. Hopefully she will still want to take naps when everyone is back in school in another month!
Spending some time in the sprinklers!
She likes to be held... A LOT...I seem to remember this with Julian too. Thank goodness for baby wearing!
Two week check-up!
Ninja Course
Ryan ALWAYS refers to Marion as "the cutest of pies..."
Julian and his buddy James at the pool
So many outfits (around 50-60 to be exact...and I didn't purchase a single one...) and so little time
First bottle! She took it like a champ while I went to lunch without a baby attached:)
Mike and Rachel got back right as she turned 2 weeks old
Grandpa Levon came to visit and helped occupy three big monkeys with a lot of game playing
Julian didn't want to really be hit that time....
The Mattsons were in DC and stopped up for a visit!
The McCallas (minus Uncle Brian) came to visit for a few days..luckily she wasn't crawling yet, as Evan was worried she would be.
Cousins getting so old and big!
Peach and Blackberry picking
Great-Grandma Urbanski meeting #17
Lazy Nights at the pool
Julian took a selfie-
At one month, Marion is sleeping pretty well. Most nights she eats around 9/10, then around 2, and then around 5. She has given us a handful of smiles, is starting to hold her head up and be awake in chunks of time. She has some LOUD pipes and shrieks when there is a gas bubble or burp. She has already gone on more adventures than most and I am sure I shouldn't have taken her half the places I have (mom guilt..) So far a pretty content baby, that may have reflux...keep you posted on that!
All ready for TACKLE football...
So many amazing photos!!!!! What a wonderful month!!!
ReplyDelete