Saturday, May 13, 2017

Baby Bump #4

The belly bump this time around has grown fast and furious..much like it did with Julian. I have about 8 weeks left assuming they let me go to the end and don't suspect another 10 pounder!
                                                         13 Weeks
16 Weeks                                       19.5 Weeks



20 Weeks                                                                                                   21 Weeks


                                     24 Weeks                                         25 weeks
                                                           
27 weeks
 28 Weeks (Easter)                                                             29 Weeks

 30 Weeks on the Brooklyn Bridge                                       32 Weeks

 Comparison picture of each belly at 29 weeks


More Great quotes
~Why do you have stripes on your belly (Julian)
~You are about to POP (Target cashier-25 weeks)
~How far along are you (Chipotle cashier)-26 weeks-OMG, you are SOOO BIG!
~ Why does it look like you have lines on your stomach? (Ryan) (I also think both boys are asking more about my veins right now than my stretch marks..)
~Man-How far along (Me-about 6.5)-Man-only 6.5 weeks left? Me-No, 6.5 months...Man-EYES popping out of head...
~Lady at gymnastics..wow, I can't believe you have ALL of MAY and JUNE left...(28 weeks)
~Looks like you have lost weight (in your face!)-I'll take one compliment on my size!
~Man at FB game "looks like your oven timer popped!" But then he said, what are you, about 7 months...which is ironically the only person who has guessed right..
~Woman at grocery-"look at that sexy belly"...then a few minutes later...I hope that didn't offend you" and I said, that is a compliment as far as I am concerned(30 weeks)
~Woman checking me out at Homegoods "What, about one month left?" I just said, yep, about that...with 3months left
~3rd grader (that I don't know)-"Are you pregnant" me-yep, 3rd-do you know if it is a boy or a girl, me-I don't, 3rd-well, congratulations! (Some adults should take lessons!)
~6 year old boy over for a playdate- "you are getting BIGGER..because of the baby...I won't use the "other" word...
~"WOAH"- woman at (maternity?!?) store...who was also pregnant...just not quite as far along
~Trainer at gym- " I think you are having a girl, because when my wife had our two girls, she was (motioning with hands) big ALL over too....
~overheard a young girl at Andrew's gymnastics saying to her mom...I think she is pregnant, but you wouldn't ever ask because you NEVER know...her mom said, well, she is-and the little girl said, I thought so, because it was all out in her belly...
~man-woah, you sure not twins in there? and not due tomorrow (31 weeks)
~you look ready NOW/not sure how you'll get much bigger (multiple, MULTIPLE people)
~You aren't going to drop that thing on this trip are you (day shy of 32) on Andrew's Field trip
~I only have bandaids-can't deliver...
~I am only trained in CPR, not childbirth (I was like, lady, I have 8 weeks..I think we are okay..)
~Ryan asked if I'll always have sway back like I currently do...

Don't get me wrong..there are a handful of polite comments, ie..You look great, you don't look x amount of weeks, so cute, etc...they are just few and FAR between...


I do have to say, Ryan has definitely been the most interested (looks up each week what the "fruit equivalency is, asks the MOST questions by far...), and also has had the most anxiety about it.
Julian just keeps asking when we will see the fireworks (I had to give him a concrete time line and something to gauge time). He also asks a lot of random 4 year old questions-can the baby come out of your feet/mouth, am I squishing the baby (bc he is still snuggling/lap sitting as much as possible), telling me the baby just kicked him/high five, etc...
Andrew is actually the least interested, but has also started helping out with a lot of other things around the house (which maybe Chris told him too...not sure..) Maybe he just knows the drill by this point.









No comments:

Post a Comment