We celebrated Ryan's birthday with friends a few days early with an OUTSIDE New Years Day flag football Pokemon party!
The guys played for almost 2 hours even though it really got cold as the sun went down! I think they had a great time and how often can we have an outside party in January!
He still isn't crazy about being the center of attention. He'll take the singing now, just with his fingers in his ears.Birthday Morning he woke up to a new spiral football, some pokemon cards and a new mini-basketball.
Breakfast of choice-cinnamon rolls, hard boiled eggs and OJ.
This awesome outfit even made it to the doctor's visit!
At 7, Ryan is tipping the scales at 46" and 47.4 lbs.
~he is CRAZY about any sport. Mainly football, soccer and basketball right now (not only playing, but watching and discussing-like at 930 pm when he called me into his room (when I thought he was asleep), and he asked me who all the wide receivers were for the Ravens...
~loves POKEMON and trading/battling with his brothers and friends
~plays piano (and usually enjoys in:)
~is a math whiz (crazy in his head stuff that I have to sometimes think about or use my calculator on my phone) and has started to enjoy reading
~hums like no one else you have ever heard (except maybe Don Semesky)
~is a KNOW.IT.ALL. I would say like other children, but since I have an older child, I can say he truly is a KNOW.IT.ALL to the extremes
~loves having friends over to play football
~loves the Ipad
~still wears shorts YEAR round and prefers to ONLY be in shorts in the house (where I am in 5 layers)
~has short term memory loss that I may need to get checked out one day...
Ryan can flip a switch like no one else I know with us and his brothers. He is a one-of-a kind boy who we love to give kisses to and he secretly pretends he hates them:) Happy #7 Ryan! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment