Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Parties, plays and sugar cookies oh my!

Julian got out of school first, so he had the earliest Christmas party.


The 4th grade at Hampton put on the play "Humbug." It was really cute and the kids did a great job singing and acting.



                                       
                                                     Feels like 5....here comes winter!

Julian's preschool puts on a Christmas play with the true story of Christmas. His class just sang some songs, but as you can tell I didn't have very good seats.



1st grade does a traditional Gingerbread Holiday Party. They loved it.



Writing our letters to Santa while in line. I wish I would do these earlier so I could make a copy!







Checking off all the search and finds with the trains.
At our friend James' birthday party-they have awesome wood ride ons built by their grandpa!

Andrew's class won Finer Diner so Chris(was home that day!) and I got to eat lunch with him!

Andrew's Christmas Party rounded out the holiday party circuit.

Grandpa Levon had just gotten in to town and Grammy came!
Decorating sugar cookies!
Showing Grammy the advent calendar. The kids did a great job taking turns to open each door and help make the lego for that day. It was super cute.
Piano Recital #3. The boys both did an awesome job!
Andrew played "Night of the Tarantella" and "Land of the Silver Birch." Ryan played "Dance of the Irish."


No comments:

Post a Comment