Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Ryan!

Birthday morning presents! ( I promise the child has more shirts...he tends to wear this one EVERY.DAY)






 I got to volunteer in his classroom for Kindergarten centers, so he was excited to be at the table with the students I was working with.



Birthday dinner of steak and cinnamon rolls per the birthday boy












 Seems like just yesterday that most of these pictures were taken!
 His six year stats: 42.6lbs and 44.25 inches tall.

 Ryan was going to invite one boy to spend the night and go to RedZone (laser tag and arcade), and it slowly turned into three boys. He did not want Julian to join us, but that just wasn't going to work for us, so he had join in.





Opening presents with everyone in the night time attire







 Andrew reading to all the boys at the dinner table
 This Voltron Force cake was possibly the saddest...I apparently forgot to spray the pan and the cake WOULD.NOT come out...but I made it work...kinda..





 The boys all fell asleep around 11 or so and were up at 530! Early bedtimes the next night!
At six, Ryan:
-is a great student, loves his teacher and friends at school
-is much more of a perfectionist than I anticipated
-DOES NOT like being in his own room anymore
-still copies Andrew on most decisions
-is HOT/COLD with Julian. Loves him and tries to teach him things OR yells ferociously at him
-does NOT like attention solely on himself
-constantly makes pictures or cards for us (and did tell me once I don't make them for him often enough, apparently lunch notes don't count)
-still loves puzzles and games and now loves computer games too


We love you Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment