Merry Christmas morning! We have tried to start the tradition of them all sleeping together, but this year it was just Andrew and Ryan. They were up pretty early and we made them wait on Julian (which never happens!)
I think they went to bed all wearing the same thing...and, just for the record, it is FREEZING in our house! Grammy, Papa and Great Grandma came over to enjoy Christmas morning with us.
Love these looks of excitement!Electric toothbrushes and flossers! Alright Santa!!
Clemson gear
Finally eating!
We had a great morning and got to rest up and play for the afternoon before we went up to Aunt Linda's for dinner. Two/three asleep very quickly...
Before they all collapsed, here is a picture with just the big one damaged!
We missed seeing all my family this year. I think this was the first year in 13 years that I haven't seen anyone! Hugs to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment