Friday, February 20, 2015

Schilbs visit!

Some of our friends from NYC, Katie, Carly and Jacob were heading south for their week of winter break.  They stopped for the night to break their trip up and then headed farther south. They then got stuck in the blizzard before and before turning around for home, stopped back by for a few days! Yay for us-not for their other friends:(

Wrestling with Chris


                                       A little American Ninja Warrior watching
 A day trip to the Science Center


This hurricane wind tunnel is Ryan's favorite thing here. I think he has spent more money in this than any other thing to date. Carly and Jacob had fun too! Julian just likes to observe.



                                                The infamous bed of nails.



 Searching for dinosaur fossils and checking out the dinosaur exhibits.
                                My little budding scientist

 That fossil must have been AMAZING!!

 Courtesy of Ryan...I always forget the adults:)
We are so glad you got to come visit Katie! I know it wasn't your initial plan, but this momma was glad to see you and catch up. My boys have missed your kids too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment