I know I have posted this before, but it still cracks me up. They ask to watch a show and Julian makes a bee line for that spot. For about 2 minutes.
As Julian got comfortable walking outside everyone wanted to be a helperMom, I can read this book once you tell me how to say the words.
I had my fruit, I am tired now.
Lots of sprinkler pictures to follow. This will definitely be a sad part of leaving the city.
This is Andrew's friend Levi's sister. Mimi LOVES Julian and is like a mother's helper at the playground.
Birthday party fun
Tavern on the Green with our friends the Dougherty's and Peters.
Stopping by Madison Square Garden for a few pictures
This.was.so.gross.
Andrew had homework-when will you write over the summer? When Ryan and Julian are annoying me!
I am so funny. Hah.
Julian likes to take allllll the games out and even sets some of them up. Pegs and all.
I took part in the Urban Rebounding Guinness Book of World Records trampoline jump. Poured rain for a bit, but it was so cool!
Then I went to a double taping of Kelly and Michael. Michael was away so Anderson Cooper and Mark Consuelos were the fill-ins.They were literally right beside us at this point. I kept asking my friend Jesse if we should ask for a picture but I didn't want to be that person. I did shake Anderson Coopers hand though:)
Rainy, rat pee filled water jumping
OBSESSED with doggies
One of my oldest friends Eric came into the city with his wife Amanda and daughter Mariella. We got to catchup and enjoy some dinner and ice cream. It was such a great time and Mariella is hilarious with an awesome southern accent.
After a late night, Julian couldn't make it to nap time the next day.
In case you haven't ever seen it, this is how I travel to the playground after school. In this particular picture I am scooter free, but half the time Ryan's scooter is also on top. And yes, there is a child in the front.
"I'm not tired"
Reading with Uncle Pat and Lissa
This was actually one of the first fires we have watched
New meaning for "piggy banks"
Enjoying breakfast and television while the apartment was empty
Happy Pants
Living the playground life
Andrew's first sleepover with his friend Jasper. Julian enjoyed him being there as well.
Sweet boys. Andrew will miss his buddy.
The amazing Semesky grip strength. Julian can hold for a good 20 seconds
Julian scootering too!


No comments:
Post a Comment