Monday, April 28, 2014

Kid Sayings part 2

I really need to write these down more often and when they happen, but here are some recent ones-

Me: Ryan, your school is going to have a pajama drive. Andrew, do you remember when the school did that?
Andrew: You drive around in your pajamas?!
That is a drive right?!

Ryan: Mommy, while you were out, me and Daddy went to macaroni and bolios (Emack and Bolios)

I was praying for Chris and his topic for his paper one night with the boys. After I finished prayers Andrew said, Dad needs a topic? How about cat, lynx, hot wheels....
he has been writing at school a lot and knows about topics

Andrew: Mom, why does your belly button look like that?
Me: Like what? How does it look different than yours? (Then he shows me his)
Well, I have had three babies, and a sun spot removed...so...
Andrew: Yeah, your belly button has been on a journey!

While making dinner using my spiralizer
Andrew: I want one of those when I grow up...no,  no...for my wife...
Because only women cook right?! Chris...we need you cooking more....

Ryan: Adults talk too much

Me: Andrew, come give me some 6 year old hugs-I only have a few weeks left of them
Andrew: You will have two more 6 year olds in your life though

Grammy: Ryan, do you want to want the circle crackers or the square
Ryan: I am not really a fan of the square ones, just the circle kind

Julian crying "wah, wah, wah"
Ryan covering ears, "That is REALLY annoying"

Ryan to his speech therapist Cassie-"Have you seen the movie 'The Nut Job?' A squirrel is the main character...
what? how do you know what a main character is?

Ryan: Mom, do you want to play with this hot wheel (they all have names) his is PLY-Mouth
Me: you mean plymouth? 
Ryan: No, PLY-mouth. Andrew told me

Chris: Andrew, what will you be when you grow up-a hot wheel maker and player
Andrew: yeah, keep talking about it

Andrew looks at houses on Realtor.com a lot -and I mean, megamansions, not houses. He was showing us one in particular and we asked if we could move in with him because it was so big and he said, yeah, it has 6 bedrooms-wait, does it have a BUTLER?! When we stopped laughing, we said, no honey, its on Butler Road....
Um, how does he know what a butler is??


No comments:

Post a Comment