Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Grandpa Visits!

I am hoping this will be my last throw-everything-into-one blog post. This is literally the first time I have been at my computer for more than 5 minutes in about 2 weeks!


Can you tell which is Andrew and which is Julian?!



                                               He is a BEAST-at least looks like it here!
                                               This should not be the scene on March 8th

 So sweet when asleep:) Andrew had a special movie night and made this yummy necklace.

 Don't know if he would be a Babe Magnet crying like that…


 Grandpa came to visit and meet Julian. The boys were very excited because he roughhoused with them a lot. It was an unusually nice weekend too and we got to take a few walks and play in Central Park. We can NOT wait for spring!!












CAN NOT believe it has been 1 month!! This picture is a little blurry but kinda caught a smile!





                                                           Tummy time!
Ryan wanting to do some letter writing-dot to dots
                         Andrew drew portraits for all of us- we had to compare to the real person.




                                                       Two tired boys in the stroller
                                           Sweet morning snuggles while Andrew writes emails

 Only in NYC would a box of Fruit Loops cost $9.49.  I didn't pay that…but would have because I was trying to do a craft with the kids. Of course, the craft didn't get finished and instead they just wanted to house the box of sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment