Thursday, September 13, 2012

School and Sweetness





 Andrew is SUPER excited every afternoon when I pick him up to show me things around his classroom. I personally LOVE this self portrait:) He is doing well now and we can't wait to see what the year holds!

 Ryan and Quinn playing at the playground-burying our tootsies as Ryan says.
 Ryan wants to be a big kid so bad
 We have these rare moments when they are both so sweet you can hardly stand it.  This picture was one day when they wouldn't stay in childcare at the gym but would play on the treadmill beside me.
 At dinner every night we talk about our favorite part of the day, least favorite, etc..  Andrew told me his least favorite this particular day was that Ryan couldn't go to school with him. I told him that after we move home when he is in third grade Ryan would be in Kindergarten and they would ride the bus together.  Then when he is a senior in high school Ryan would be a freshman and they could either ride together or maybe even just walk together if they went down the street. Ryan was listening at that point and he chimed in "I hold Annews hand." So sweet. All he heard was the walking part and he knew he wanted to hold his big bro's hand. Andrew tried to correct him-Ryan, we will be big then (like, duh, I wouldn't be caught dead…)
This is how they fall asleep every night after some arguing. Then we move Ryan to his own bottom bunk. Yes, that is sweat on Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment